- Patients and those close to them.
- The community, including special needs groups, culturally diverse interest groups and disadvantaged groups.
- Our employees, volunteers and their families.
- Local, Provincial and National Government.
- Other emergency service organisations.
- Unions and employee industrial associations.
- Community services and health care providers.
- Private ambulance services and health authorities.
- Professional bodies and health institutions.
- Suppliers of goods and services.
Our Goals and Objectives
- To provide quality health care services that is affordable within the Limpopo Province and the surrounding areas;
- To establish an emergency service that is efficient with reduced response time, to ensure optimal patient recovery and reduce mortality;
- To employ minimum of 54 personnel who views quality of service as an imperative
- To expand regionally to penetrate new markets while consolidating service capability.
- To establish a fire and rescue service with skilled capabilities to confine and contain a large scale of emergency incident
- To provide quality and affordable training within the Limpopo Province.
- To increase the level of service provided to Limpopo Province
- To attain contracts with different stakeholders in both mining and heavy industrial sectors
- To be financially viable
- To expand quality management services to all stake holders
- Expand services to include a fully operational fire and rescue unit with multi discipline units,
- Expand Emergency services to the entire Limpopo Province and surrounding Provinces
- To provide sustainable job opportunities to the community of Limpopo Province and surrounding Provinces
- To establish 24 hours casualty clinics throughout the mining sector of Limpopo and the surrounding Provinces.